Our branches come in a convenient pocket size. With Mobile Banking, you can access account information 24/7 from almost any mobile device.
The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send money to friends, family or anyone at all.
All you need is their name and email address or mobile number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
Click here to find out more about Popmoney from Anchor Bank.
Mobile Banking Applications
How Mobile Banking Works
With Mobile Banking you can get basic account balance and transaction information, or receive full mobile banking capabilities that allow you to view account details, pay bills, transfer money, Popmoney® and more.
Mobile Banking is available to anyone currently enrolled in our netBanking service. To enroll, log on to netBanking from a personal computer, select "OPTIONS" and then "Mobile Banking Profile". From there, simply click "ENROLL" and follow the instructions on your PC and mobile device.
Mobile Banking Options
Mobile Web -
Get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device. Receive an optimal banking experience with a look and feel that is similar to PC-based online banking, in a site designed to fit neatly into your mobile screen.
Downloadable Application -
Get a customized application for your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Android device that provides an intuitive and rich user experience consisting of easy-to-navigate screens and menus. Receive all the benefits of mobile browser banking, enhanced by the unique features of your device.
Text Messaging -
Send text commands (such as BAL) to your bank from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information. Receive text message responses directly to your phone.
Not sure which option is right for you? Click here to compare Mobile Banking services or sign up for each option and explore what works best for your banking on the go.
Mobile Banking Security
In the early days of online banking, most consumers thought it was “unsafe” to access their account over the Internet. Today, nearly 70% of the public considers online banking to be safe and secure. The same misconceptions exists today for Mobile Banking.
With Anchor Bank's Mobile Banking, your information is secure.
- Mobile Banking has multiple layers of authentication to help prevent the wrong people from getting your information. A personal password and activation code keep your information safe.
- Mobile Banking is available to anyone currently enrolled for our Online Banking service. To enroll, log on to Online Banking and select Mobile Banking and then SIGN UP.
Tips on Protecting Your Devices
You probably store a lot of personal and financial information on your devices that you would not want revealed if they are lost or stolen. Here are some ways that you can help increase the safety and security of your devices.
- Setup a password or Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all devices.
- Be careful when you install apps.
- Install updates for your devices.
- Make sure your devices have a feature that helps you find them if lost or stolen.
- Do not store unencrypted account information or screenshots from financial apps on your devices or in the cloud.