Allpoint Surcharge-free ATMs
Anchor Bank ATM and debit cards can now be used surcharge-free at over 55,000 ATMs worldwide as part of the Allpoint Network.
Never Pay Another ATM Surcharge!
Anchor Bank is partnering with the Allpoint ATM Network to give our ATM and debit cardholders access to surcharge-free ATMs from coast to coast and around the world. These machines can also be found where you may already shop – Costco, Target, 7-Eleven, and Safeway to name a few.
Best of all, enrollment is automatic. Existing Anchor Bank debit and ATM cards can be used at any Allpoint ATM today.
Find surcharge-free cash -
Mobile Application Features
Allpoint Network Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Allpoint Network?
- Allpoint is a network of 55,000 ATMs worldwide through which cardholders of participating banks receive surcharge-free access to their accounts.
What is an ATM surcharge?
- Commonly referred to as a surcharge or convenience fee, this is the fee the owner of the ATM machine assesses to all foreign cardholders (i.e. someone that is not a card holder of the institution owning the ATM) and typically range anywhere from $1.50 to $3.00 per transaction.
How can I sign up for Allpoint?
- Access to Allpoint’s surcharge-free network is available to all existing Anchor Bank ATM or debit cardholders. Our customers do not have to register or fill out any additional forms.
What are the fees associated with Allpoint?
- As an Anchor Bank cardholder, you will be able to access your accounts even when you're away from home with no extra ATM fees.
- Reminder: Fees may still be charged by other institutions if you are using ATMs outside the Allpoint and Anchor Bank ATM Network.
Where are Allpoint ATMs located?
- Allpoint’s 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs are located in local, regional and national retailers across all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico, Australia and the United Kingdom. This includes merchants such as CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, 7-Eleven, Hess and Costco. Cardholders may download the Allpoint App on their smart phones or use the ATM Locator to find nearby ATMs.
How can I be sure the ATM I am using is an Allpoint ATM?
- Not all participating ATMs will have the Allpoint Logo displayed, so we recommend checking the Allpoint website or Mobile Application for an up to date listing of all ATMs available.
How often is the location data on the Allpoint website updated?
- The ATM data used on the Allpoint website is updated every two weeks to reflect any changes to the network locations.
What if I am charged a surcharge fee using an Allpoint ATM?
- Please call the Allpoint Network Service line to submit a refund request. They can be reached at 1-800-809-0308.
Are there any limitations to the number of times I can use an Allpoint ATM?
- No. Our cardholders get unlimited access to all Allpoint ATMs. Daily withrawal limits may apply.
Can I still use ATMs that are not part of the Allpoint Network?
- Yes. Anchor Bank ATM and Debit Cards will continue to work at all ATMs that are not included in the Allpoint Network. However, you may be assessed a surcharge fee for each transaction.